Welcome to Math Class

Welcome to Mrs. Mearman's Math Class!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Beginning

I want to introduce you to blogging! Blogging is very much like a journal but instead of using pencil and paper to write your thoughts you use a keyboard and computer. Another very important difference between a journal and a blog is that a journal is kept private (unless your baby brothers and sisters get a hold of it..) and a blog is open for everyone to read. This blog has a theme...know what it is?? MATH of course! I will be writing the blogs (or journal entries) for now. I will write about things I have learned, have excited me, made me confused, or weirded me out about math concepts. Your job is simple- read my blogs and write a comment. I will show you how to make a comment. Everyone in class will be able to read your comment so make sure they are interesting. I won't be grading your comments but I will be making sure you comment at least once a week. Also, select your answer to the poll question on the right side of the blog. A poll, is a question with no right answer, it is just interested in your opinion only. Usually a poll will show how many people have selected each answer so they can be interesting to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment